|Starts In||30-60 Minutes|
|Lasts Long||Up To 36 Hours|
How does Vidalista 60 mg Works
For an erection to occur, nitric acid gets released inside the smooth muscle tissue of the penis during sexual arousal. The nitric acid then stimulates the production of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP) which controls the dilation & contraction of the blood vessels of the penis. The increased levels of the cGMP result in a firm erection. As part of a natural feedback mechanism, an enzyme called Phosphodiesterase 5 is released which interacts with cGMP and stops its action. Vidalista, being a PDE5 inhibitor, obstructs the action of the PDE5 enzyme resulting in prolonged erection, and temporary relief from ED.
Uses of Vidalista 60 mg
Vidalista 60 mg are primarily used for the treatment of erectile dysfunction but can be administered for treatment of the following conditions as well.
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension – a condition wherein the blood pressure of the pulmonary arteries increases.
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia – a disorder where the prostate gland enlarges resulting in urinary difficulties.
It is essential to follow the instructions provided by the doctor for the use of Vidalista 60 mg tablets.
- Consume one tablet at least 30 minutes to one hour before the anticipated sexual encounter.
- Do not cut or break the tablet, consume it whole with a glass of water either with or without food.
- The effects of Vidalista tablets last for 36 hours in the body, which means you can enjoy a firm erection when sexually aroused for 36 hours after consuming the tablet.
- Because of the long-lasting effects, it is recommended to not take more than one tablet per day.
- When used as a treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia or pulmonary arterial hypertension, one tablet should be taken every day around the same time to maintain the level of Tadalafil in the body.
When taken as per need, the chances of forgetting a dose are low. However, if you have to take it every day and forget to take one, consume it as soon as you remember. If you remember nearby the time of your next dose, skip it altogether and continue with your normal schedule from the next day. Taking a double dose will not compensate for the missed dose, but increase your chances of experiencing severe side effects.
Taking an overdose of the Vidalista tablets accidentally may cause some side effects, some of which may be serious. Usually, the following symptoms are observed in cases of overdose.
- Problems in vision
- Stuffy nose
In severe cases, difficulty breathing, chest pain, and numbness in any part of the body may be experienced. Seek medical assistance if you overdose on Vidalista 60.
Certain conditions or ailments may interact with the working of Vidalista 60 mg and aggravate the ailments. Notify your doctor if you have any of the following listed conditions so that the suitability of Vidalista 60 mg for you can be established by your doctor.
- If you have any known allergies to Tadalafil or any other medication.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If you have hypo-or hypertension.
- If you have or have had cardiovascular disease.
- If you suffer from disorders of the kidney, or liver, including cancers.
- If you have experienced any stroke, chest pain, or heart attack in the last six to twelve months.
- If you have had any condition that affects the blood flow to the eye, resulting in vision problems.
- If you have cancer affecting the blood cells, such as leukemia or multiple myeloma.
- If your penis is physically deformed.
- If you have sickle cell anemia.
Vidalista 60 mg is normally well tolerated, however, some people may experience certain side effects. These are usually felt when Vidalista is used for recreational purposes, overdosed, or taken with a medication that may cross-react with it. The following side effects are observed:
- Facial Flushing
- Blurring of vision
Some of the severe side effects are listed below, if any of these are experienced immediately contact the medical services.
- Allergic reaction – rashes, hives, swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat, or breathing difficulties.
- Sudden changes in vision or hearing.
- The sensation of numbness, burning, or tingling in the limbs.
- Pain in the chest during or after sexual intercourse.
- A painful penile erection that lasts for more than 4 hours.
- Chest pain during or after sexual activity.
Interactions With Other Drugs
When using other prescription or nonprescription medications with the Vidalista 60 mg tablets, some side effects may get intensified or the efficiency of working may get affected. Therefore, it is recommended to tell your doctor about any medication, multivitamins, or herbal supplement that you may be taking to prevent side effects associated with drug interactions.
- Amyl or butyl nitrite,
- Isosorbide mononitrate.
- Magnesium or Aluminum Hydroxide.
Interaction with Alcohol
Both alcohol and Vidalista 60 mg cause the blood vessels to dilate. When consumed together, a drop in blood pressure may be experienced. Therefore, it is advised to not use alcohol when you are using this medication.
Interaction with Grapefruit
Tadalafil, which is the active ingredient of Vidalista 60 mg tablets, gets elevated in the presence of grapefruit. Therefore, it is recommended to avoid the use of grapefruit or grapefruit juice with Tadalafil treatment to avoid adverse side effects.
Retain the Vidalista tablets in their original packaging, and store them at an ambient temperature.
- Store this drug away from the source of high temperatures.
- Do not store the tablets near sources of moisture, such as bathroom cabinets.
- Keep them at a safe distance from the reach of children.
- Do not consume expired tablets.
- Do not flush the expired tablets but safely dispose of them under your local waste department’s instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
1. How does Vidalista work for erectile dysfunction?
Vidalista 60 mg is a phosphodiesterase 5 inhibitor that ceases the activity of the enzyme PDE5 to maintain the blood flow into the penis. The continuous supply of blood to the penile tissue extends the duration of penile erection.
2. In which other conditions is Vidalista administered?
Vidalista 60 mg is also prescribed for the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia and pulmonary hypertension. As Tadalafil helps in the dilation of blood vessels and promotes the flow of blood vessels to the targeted organs, it helps to provide relief from the symptoms associated with the above-mentioned conditions.
3. Is Vidalista 60 mg safe for use?
When used per the suggested dosage and administration instructions, Vidalista 60 mg is safe for use. Consult your doctor before use for a thorough analysis of the suitability of Tadalafil for you depending on your present conditions and medical history.
4. Is Vidalista more effective than Viagra?
The efficacy of Vidalista and Viagra is equivalent to the treatment of erectile dysfunction. The only difference between the two is the time a drug stays in your system. Tadalafil, found in Vidalista tablets, stays in the body for up to 36 hours, whereas Viagra remains active for up to five hours.
5. How do Vidalista Tablets affect blood pressure?
The mode of action of the Vidalista tablets is to dilate the blood vessels to increase the flow of blood. Therefore, it may result in a drop in blood pressure levels.
6. Can women use Vidalista 60 mg tablets for the treatment of pulmonary hypertension?
Vidalista is administered for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension in women in case of emergency only. For pregnant and breastfeeding women, the doctor should establish the safety and decision for administration because the amount of data available from the studies aren’t adequate to assure the safety of the drug for the growing fetus or the breastfeeding child.
7. Is the use of Vidalista tablets safe with recreational drugs?
Recreational drugs contain nitrates which may adversely react with Tadalafil and seriously affect your health. The use of drugs like hallucinogens, stimulants, or psychoactive substances with Vidalista tablets may result in dangerous effects. Therefore, the use of any recreational drugs should be strictly avoided while using Vidalista therapy.
8. Do Vidalista tablets impact the ability to drive or operate machinery?
As dizziness is a known side effect of Vidalista 60 mg tablets, it is suggested to avoid driving, or using heavy machinery until you are sure how the medicine affects you.
There are no reviews yet.