How does it work?
Duratia 60 mg Tablets contains Dapoxetine, a selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRIs) that is used to treat premature ejaculation in men. Duratia 60 mg Tablets it works by increasing the amount of serotonin in the nervous system and brain, which helps in increasing ejaculation time. It blocks the reabsorption of serotonin into neurons, making serotonin readily available to the brain. Duration 60 mg also helps with achieving better control over ejaculation. Thus, it enhances the overall experience.
- Premature ejaculation: A condition where a man orgasms (ejaculates) quicker and with less sexual stimulation than anticipated. This makes the sexual activity less enjoyable and dissatisfying.
Duratia 60 mg Tablets is meant to be taken 1 to 3 hours before the sexual activity begins. Consult your doctor to choose the most ideal dose for you. Different users take different amounts of time to process the drug. Duration 60 mg is usually recommended when Duratia 30 mg doesn’t give you the desired results.
It is preferable to take Duratia without food or with a light meal as some fatty foods could decrease the absorption of the drug. It could also delay the process by a few minutes.
This medicine is taken as and when required. Therefore, the chances of missing a dose are unlikely.
If someone has overdosed and is facing serious side effects like chest pain or trouble with breathing, call your doctor or reach out to your nearest hospital immediately.
Here are a few things to keep in mind, before taking Duratia 60 mg. It is also advisable to consult your doctor before.
- Individuals allergic to any key ingredients like Dapoxetine should consult their doctor first.
- Individuals taking nitrates or with heart, and liver conditions should refrain from using Duratia 60 mg.
- Complete medical history (prescription or non-prescription drugs, vitamins, supplements, etc) should be revealed to your doctor to avoid any potential side effects or medication interactions.
- Smoking can alter the effects of the drug, so avoid smoking before taking Duratia 60 mg.
- Do not drink grapefruit juice or alcohol while taking this medicine.
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women should not take this drug unless advised by a doctor.
- People under the age of 18 should not use Duratia 60 mg.
Duratia generally doesn’t cause any serious side effects. Most reactions are allergy-based but if you feel severe discomfort, seek medical help immediately. The most common side effects include:
- Decreased libido
- Blurred vision
- High blood pressure
- Dry mouth
To reduce the side effects or risks, stick to the exact recommended dose on the packaging or as advised by your doctor. Call your doctor if you experience any unusual side effects while taking this medication.
Medical interactions can alter the way a drug works or increase the risk of side effects. It is important to understand which medications your drug can interact with to minimize the risks. Talk to your doctor about your medical history. Here’s a list of drugs that interact with Duratia 60 mg.
- Phenothiazine (thioridazine)
- Anti-psychotic (lithium)
- Antibiotic (linezolid, telithromycin)
- Erythromycin, clarithromycin)
- Amino acid (tryptophan),
- Pain killers (tramadol, ibuprofen, aspirin)
- Anti-HIV (ritonavir, saquinavir, nelfinavir, atazanavir, amprenavir, fosamprenavir)
- Anti-fungal (ketoconazole, itraconazole, fluconazole)
- Anti-depressants (nefazodone)
- Blood thinners (warfarin)
- Impotent agents (sildenafil, tadalafil, vardenafil)
- Calcium channel blocker (diltiazem, verapamil)
- Antiemetics (aprepitant)
- BPH agents and anti-migraine medicines.
Duration is exclusively available in these doses:
- Duration 30 mg
- Duration 60 mg
- Duration 90 mg
Doses will differ from person to person. The dosage might depend on your requirements and medical history. Consult with your doctor for the ideal dose. Do not change your dose without your doctor’s approval.
Store at room temperature (15°C-30°C) away from light and moisture, preferably with low humidity or direct light. Do not store it in the bathroom. Keep all medications away from children and pets.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Q1. When should I take Duratia 60 mg?
Ans. For optimum results, it is recommended to take Duratia 60 mg 1 to 3 hours before engaging in sexual activity.
Q2. Does Duratia 60 mg cure premature ejaculation?
Ans. No, Duratia 60 mg is used to treat premature ejaculation and helps you gain control over ejaculation but it does not cure premature ejaculation permanently.
Q3. Is Duratia 60 mg effective?
Ans. Duration 60 mg is an effective and safe drug to treat premature ejaculation.
Q4. How long do the effects of Duratia 60 mg last?
Ans. Duration 60 mg is effective for up to 1-4 hours.
Q5. Does Duratia 60 mg cause erectile dysfunction?
Ans. Erectile dysfunction is a commonly reported side effect when taking SSRIs. While Duratia 60 is generally taken on an on-demand basis, it can sometimes cause ED in users who take it frequently in the long term.
There are no reviews yet.