Erectile Dysfunction Support Sleeve can drastically affect your sex life, your mental health, and your confidence as well. Even though this condition is commonly faced by many men in their lifetime, the stress it adds to your relationship can be challenging. ED can be treated effectively with the help of medications that have no major side effects. However, ED doesn’t have to be a hurdle in your life. With developments in the field of sex toys, the availability of penis sleeves or penis extenders has helped many men with ED and even premature ejaculation, achieve pleasure and satisfaction in their bedroom. It is believed that penis support may provide an alternative approach for the treatment of ED.1 It can take the experience to another level if you use it well. Some couples use it as sex toys to boost the experience for themselves and spice up their routine. Know what it is and how it can help you.
How long after abortion can you have sex
There’s no medical-community consensus on how soon you can have sex after an abortion. It takes two to six weeks to stop bleeding after a Read More
- What is a Penis Support Sleeve?
- Types of Penis Sleeves for ED
- Is it effective?
- How to Use a Penis Sleeve?
- What Could Be the Benefits of Using a Penis Extender?
- Are There Any Disadvantages?
- Associated Risks
- Use of Penile Sleeve and Your Relationship
- Other Treatment Methods for ED
What is a Penis Support Sleeve?
A penis support sleeve or more commonly known as cock sleeve or penis extender is a sex toy, that largely helps men with ED or PE to gain length and girth of the penis. It is like a hollow dildo that men can wear during sex. It provides an instant, non-invasive and non-pharmacological solution to when you want the option of penetrative sex. Erectile Dysfunction Support Sleeve
Types of Penis Sleeves for ED
Two types of external penile prosthetic devices are available – one is like a cover for the penis and just slips on, the other model available allows clamping of the device to the shaft of the penis. Most of them are made with soft materials such as silicon, rubber, and latex, and resemble the penis anatomically, while minimal options are also available. Some of the devices have ridged surface texture, while others come with vibrators to enhance sexual titillation. Erectile Dysfunction Support Sleeve
- Some devices completely cover the penis, glans (head of the penis) included.
- Some devices do not cover the glans, thus leaving it exposed for stimulation.
- In some devices, a ring or hole is provided in the shaft to insert testicles, to prevent accidental slippage.
- The penile sleeve is sometimes ribbed from inside to provide stimulation.
- Some devices are to be strapped on with a harness around the waist.
Is it effective?
The popularity of the products surely indicates the effectiveness in relationships, however, there is not enough scientific research available to support the effectiveness of penis sleeves.
A research study review in 2019 states that external penile prosthetic devices may help in achieving satisfactory intercourse, and may even result in attaining orgasm.2
How to Use a Penis Sleeve?
Using one is a simple task. Choosing the correct one for an enjoyable penis extension sex is more important. Make the correct measurement of your penis before buying a penis sleeve. The right method is to measure the length and girth when you have a full erection. An excessively loose or agonizingly tight penis sleeve will take away the pleasure. Erectile Dysfunction Support Sleeve
When you have to use it, put on the sleeve on half erection so that when the full erection is achieved, your penis stays in place.
What Could Be the Benefits of Using a Penis Extender?
Simply put, it allows you to have penetrative sex easily because it stays firm. Plus:
- It helps you last longer as it lessens the direct sensation.
- It increases the length and girth which can enhance the experience for your partner.
- The available varieties may help you make your time adventurous by changing the shape and sensations. There are options available with vibrations, clitoral and G-spot stimulation.
- It can be purchased from stores or online, you do not need to look for a doctor’s approval.
- In case you cannot use the ED medications such as Viagra or Fildena, external penile prosthetics may benefit you.
Are There Any Disadvantages?
- Even though it helps you achieve penetrative sex, it does not work to improve the flow of blood to your penis. Therefore, cannot cure your ED.
- It does increase the length and girth of your penis for enjoyment, but one should be aware that it isn’t the reality. Normally penises aren’t that large. Do not let the use of sex toys affect your confidence when you choose to perform without them.
To have a pleasurable experience, you need to wear the penis sleeve accurately. Wearing it improperly may lead to soreness and pain because of friction or restricted penis. In extremely rare cases, it may also lead to penile fracture.
Use of Penile Sleeve and Your Relationship
When you are deciding on the best penis sleeve for you, the most important factor is how you can incorporate it into your sex life. Discuss with your partner his/her desires before making the choice. Penis sleeve sex should make your experience worth the effort. If your partner is hesitant, the success of the prosthetic device is unlikely.
Other Treatment Methods for ED
Usually, when people hear of Erectile Dysfunction treatment, they think of Viagra only. Contrary to this, there are a number of options available for effective treatment of ED.
- PDE 5 inhibitors: The first line of treatment includes medications such as Sildenafil, Tadalafil, or Vardenafil that work on the principle of obstructing the action of the PDE 5 (Phosphodiesterase-5) enzyme. Nitric oxide gets released into the penile tissue when a person is sexually stimulated. Nitric oxide in turn produces cGMP that controls the dilation and contraction of the blood vessels in the penis. PDE-5 destroys the cGMP. PDE-5 inhibitors prevent the destruction of cGMP and allow proper blood flow into the penile tissue, thus, resulting in an erection.
- Supplementation of Testosterone: This method helps people with low testosterone levels (Hypogonadism) effectively. However, this therapy is costly and has associated risks such as acne, enlarged prostate, enlarged breasts, lower fertility, etc, which cannot be ignored.3,4
- Intracavernosal Injections: Alprostadil 500 mcg injection is commonly prescribed medication for ED. It needs to be injected directly into the penis and expands the blood vessels to increase blood flow. A firm erection can be achieved that lasts for an hour.
- Internal Prosthetics for Penis: An invasive procedure where an inflatable device is attached surgically to the shaft of the penis for an erection whenever required.
- Lifestyle Changes: When lifestyle disorders, such as obesity, hypertension, are the underlying cause of your erectile dysfunction, making positive changes can help you attain positive results.
- Limit or eliminate your alcohol consumption and smoking.
- Exercise daily, or commit to at least five days a week.
- Monitor your weight, keep it within a healthy average.
- Modify Your Diet: Making changes to your dietary intake can help you overcome ED.
- Have balanced meals that include large portions of wholesome grains, fruits, and vegetables.
- Remove red meats, full-fat dairy, and processed sugars from your meals.
- Consume a Mediterranean diet that incorporates fresh, plant-based foods with fish. A study review shows that ED is less common in men who consume a Mediterranean diet.5
- Add more flavonoid-rich products such as cocoa, fruits & vegetables, nuts, grains, tea, wine, to your diet. Flavonoids increase blood flow and the amount of nitric oxide in the blood, and thus, play a vital role in attaining an erection. A 2018 study shows that men who consume flavonoid-rich food products are less likely to report ED.6
- Use of Vacuum Erection Devices: A vacuum penis pump is used to pull blood into the penis to achieve an erection.
Use your medical condition to step up your game, it doesn’t have to be a constraint. Using penis sleeves to explore and eroticize normal sex in a new way can enhance the pleasurable experience. Choose a sleeve of correct measurement that satisfies the desires of both you and your partner to start this adventurous journey of bliss.